WTIC-AM has an immediate opening for a Part Time Traffic Reporter (WTIC-AM).
CBS Radio is building an in-house traffic content team. Duties include:
- Voicing Traffic reports on CBS Radio stations to air on broadcast and digital platforms.
- Gathering, writing, recording, editing and delivering traffic reports as outlined by CBS Radio.
- Providing live reads of traffic sponsors within designated reports by the company including logging commercials and discrepancies.
- Making station appearances as required.
- Other duties as required by management.
Minimum 2 year traffic or news reporting for broadcast media. Must be computer literate, have excellent writing and presentation skills. Must be helpful in traffic gathering operation. Knowledge of the broadcast area geography and transportation systems is essential; 4 year degree preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please have interested candidates visit our web site at https://cbs.avature.net/cbscorpcareers/JobDetail?id=8653 to apply.
Consistent with our equal opportunity program, we request that you advise us of any candidate, including disabled persons, minorities or women, you believe may be qualified for this position and advise interested parties to apply as indicated.
WTIC-AM is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER