New Jersey’s largest news/talk radio station, New Jersey 101.5 FM, is looking to hire a Sales Account Manager. The sales account manager will be partners with our sales account executives to ensure the long-term success of our customers by providing sales support, acting as a liaison with clients, and ensuring successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. New Jersey 101.5 FM, owned and operated by Townsquare Media, is located in Trenton, New Jersey.
- Enters sales orders into Marketron, and follow the life of the order while responding to client requests: order confirmations, spot times, invoices, missing copy for broadcast and digital: vCreative and the LAB, etc.;
- Enters all LAB tickets for AEs, and follows through on completion of ticket request, and month-end reconciliation;
- Generates reports related to sales activities & revenue data, bump reports, unapproved credits, etc.;
- Acts as an extension of the sales team by assisting with, sales development, sales material creation, marketing communications, and sponsorship proposals and recaps;
- Handle The Lab for all AEs in the market;
- Provides administrative and/or process support for contract administration, customer service, and order history;
- Records and forwards checks, handles contracts for Account Executives, prepares presentations, types & proofreads correspondence, files and makes copies, relieves receptionist.
- Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail and meets deadlines;
- Adapts to shifts in priorities and urgencies;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; familiar with Marketron, DFP, Ando/Triton or demonstrates ability to learn new systems quickly;
- Assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks;
- Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities;
- Demonstrates competitive spirit; shows desire to move up.
- 4-year college degree or comparable work experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply online at: https://grnh.se/jtf6quix1
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER