The pioneer in FM News/Talk, New Jersey 101.5-WKXW, is looking for a GREAT DOS. Are you passionate about a spoken word format? We only want those leaders who can thrive in an environment of opportunity and challenge. Someone who is always looking for more. To you, satisfaction isn`t making budget or beating the market, it’s annihilating it, and running up the score. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to grow and manage a direct sales force and be part of our “best in class” sales management team.
We are a Townsquare Media brand, which means you have on air and online radio, robust digital assets and live events in your portfolio to help build our clients’ businesses. We provide world class, multi-product sales training to our managers and Account Executives. Our DOS has competitive earning potential.
The DOS will be a motivator, creative thinker and someone who can energize the team in executing GREATNESS!
The ideal candidate will manage a team of high performance sellers and lead all sales efforts at WKXW-FM (NJ 101.5) The DOS will be responsible for leading this amazing sales staff in terrestrial, Digital, social media, Live Events, and programmatic sales. This person will work closely with the General Manager to create unique and valuable cross platform content driven campaigns for our customers. The position requires management experience and strong leadership/interpersonal skills with the presence to lead others and enhance overall revenues. The successful Director of Sales will use independent judgment and discretion to develop strategies to attain sales revenue and goals. The Director of Sales reports to the Market Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of people on our existing local sales staff and develop new business by prospecting, qualifying, doing CNAs, and presenting solutions to businesses in New Jersey.
- Retain and support our A players, recruit and grow new sellers on the team.
- Work independently and as part of a team to achieve set goals and take us to new heights.
- Follow through with established accountability standards developed by corporate, the RVP and Market Manager.
- Responsible for maximizing client revenue opportunities with on-going account list management.
- Daily on-street presence meeting with prospects and clients, assisting AE’s with presentations and in-field coaching.
- Direct forecasting….set and hold account executives accountable in achieving their goals
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition.
- Participate as a key member of the leadership team.
- Must have 3 years of sales and management experience with a proven successful track record.
- In depth knowledge of media including digital products in marketing and advertising.
- Must have strong communication skills and be able to develop exciting written proposals and verbal delivery.
- Must have a successful track record and experience in consultative selling.
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance package
- 3 weeks paid vacation and 9 paid holidays per year
- Career advancement opportunities
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply online at: https://grnh.se/p76kiyn21
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER