As a liaison between Sales Managers, station Account Executives and advertising clients, the Sales Assistant provides general support to the radio/digital Sales Department including the preparation of recaps, sales reports, creating sales proposals, correspondence, sales pieces, competitive requests, faxing and/or emailing spot times to clients, answering phones, account history, and maintaining contract files. The position is also responsible for scheduling commercial schedules in the traffic system, managing accounts receivable, and handling all co-op matters throughout the month.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative and clerical support to Sales Managers and station Account Executives.
- Gathers ratings research and assists with the creation, proofing and assembly of sales marketing materials.
- Receptionist back-up/switchboard relief.
- Attend sales calls with Account Executives
- Keep shared drive up to date and organized
- Strong word-processing skills and knowledge of computer graphics programs are essential.
- Database management falls under this job function.
- Must be customer-focused, organized and detail-oriented with the abilities to work well under deadlines and handle last-minute assignments.
- Highly Competitive Base Salary plus uncapped commission
- High Energy Work Environment
- Opportunity for Upward Mobility- The growth opportunity is great. TSM is a fast growing public company offering unlimited earning potential to our managers and salespeople.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply online at: https://grnh.se/9d94def81
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER