WTIC-FM has an immediate opening for a Traffic Assistant.
- Manage commercial inventory for stations utilizing WideOrbit traffic system. (Editing logs, scheduling displaced spots, managing pre-empts, maximizing revenue and reconciling previous broadcasts.)
- Proofread and process Broadcast Sales orders
- Enter and Revise barter sales orders and continuity in an accurate and timely manner
- Complete weekly affidavits for network vendors/Monitor Barter schedules via AIM
- Cross train with traffic personnel on all department duties and assist as backup as needed.
- Assist other Business and Production Department personnel as needed.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize duties and handle a high volume workload.
- Exceptional organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office. (Including Excel and Outlook).
- Previous traffic and/or continuity experience preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please have interested candidates visit our web site at https://entercom.avature.net/careers/JobDetail?id=13987 to apply.
Consistent with our Equal Opportunity Program, we request that you advise us of any candidate, including disabled persons, minorities or women, you believe may be qualified for this position and advise interested parties to apply as indicated.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER