WAAF-FM, WEEI-FM, WMJX-FM, WODS-FM, WWBX-FM has an immediate opening for a Event Coordinator - Boston.
Entercom Boston is seeking an organized, detail-oriented, and outgoing professional to effectively coordinate and execute all of our brands` events for this full-time opportunity. The Event Coordinator will work closely with the Event Manager and Marketing Directors, interacting across multiple departments. The Event Coordinator will be responsible for a team of approximately 60 people, and will be responsible for the planning, execution, and recapping of Entercom Boston events to ensure a high level of client satisfaction. The Event Coordinator will exhibit outstanding organizational skills, be a strong communicator, and possess a “can-do” attitude.
Duties will include but are not be limited to:
- Plan and execute all events for Magic 106.7, Mix 104.1, 103.3 AMP Radio, WEEI, and WAAF
- Maintain event schedule, including assigning personnel to approximately 1500 Entercom Boston events, annually
- Event details such as staff and equipment scheduling, online event calendar listings, and writing detailed instructions to execute all events.
- Write and submit copy in support of events
- Communicating across departments to ensure expectations are exceeded
- Coordinate event logistics including event space setup, attendees` experience and onsite client management
- Promotions experience or experience managing others
- Bachelor`s degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications preferred and/or equivalent experience and training
- First-rate organizational skills are a must to succeed in this position
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to produce results in a fast paced environment with strict deadlines
- Strong managerial skills, with a system in place for positive or negative consequences
- Complete efficiency in all Google platforms including drive, sheets, slides, and Google photos.
- Experience using Microsoft® Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Tech Savvy: You must be comfortable using a computer and other technologies connected to the radio industry.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please have interested candidates visit our web site at https://entercom.avature.net/careers/JobDetail?id=13993 to apply.
Consistent with our Equal Opportunity Program, we request that you advise us of any candidate, including disabled persons, minorities or women, you believe may be qualified for this position and advise interested parties to apply as indicated.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER