WRCH-FM, WTIC-AM, WTIC-FM, WZMX-FM has an immediate opening for a Human Resources/Office Manager.
We are seeking an Office/HR Manager to support our Entercom New England cluster of radio stations which includes WZMX, WTIC, WRCH, WVEI-FM and WWEI-FM. We work relentlessly to deliver compelling content, engaged audiences and successful results for our clients. We believe that our people are at the center of our mission to enhance our communities and provide a dynamic and fulfilling work environment.
This position will handle daily general office management, payroll, benefits, employee issues/inquiries and other responsibilities including:
- Collect, calculate, enter and process payroll on a biweekly basis for approximately 150 employees
- Process all new hire paperwork, termination paperwork, and payroll changes
- Prepare manual payroll checks and voids when necessary
- Maintain personnel files and other relevant documentation
- Be the point person for employee issues
- Assist with full cycle recruiting including screening resumes and initial phone interviews
- Ensure compliance with the company’s EEO program throughout the year and compile the annual EEO report
- Perform new hire and benefits orientations with new employees, and be a resource for benefits related questions and issues ongoing
- Assist with the company’s annual Open Enrollment Period
- Process and manage all FMLAs, LOAs and Worker’s Comp
- Other related HR duties include training, employee recognition, office event planning, and advisor to managers and employees on company policies and procedures
- Point person with key office facility issues, projects and building management
- Liaise with IT and engineering on facility issues as needed
- Support Market leadership and business office as needed
- A minimum of 2 years of Payroll/Benefits/Office Management experience required, UltiPro software experience a plus.
- Must possess excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines and follow through on work assignments with minimal supervision.
- Proficient with Excel and Outlook and general Computer proficiency
HOW TO APPLY:
Please have interested candidates visit our web site at https://entercom.avature.net/careers/JobDetail?id=14019 to apply.
Consistent with our Equal Opportunity Program, we request that you advise us of any candidate, including disabled persons, minorities or women, you believe may be qualified for this position and advise interested parties to apply as indicated.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER