Master Control Operator – LOCAL 22 (WVNY) and LOCAL 44 (WFFF) is looking for a full time Master Control Operator. This job is for the person that enjoys working with computers, servers and technical equipment. You must be incredibly organized, detail oriented and able to multi-task. Responsibilities include recording and downloading content, monitoring the quality of feeds and operating master control software and equipment. Broadcast experience or computer orientation helpful, on-site training offered. Shifts will include overnights and/or weekends. Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Broadcast experience helpful
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners and other office equipment.
- PC/MS Office experience helpful
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
HOW TO APPLY:
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER