WRCH-FM, WTIC-AM, WTIC-FM, WZMX-FM has an immediate opening for a Project Manager.
Entercom Communications is looking for a Project Manager professional to assist the Director of Regional Sales. The Regional Sales department is based in Hartford, CT and will support regional sales covering CT, Providence, Springfield and Boston. The project manager will assist the Director of Regional Sales with ideation, strategy, pricing, project management and activation to help close significant business with local, multi-market regional clients. The Project Manager will support projects including integrated marketing rate requests that require work with presentations and proposals, vetting accounts, scheduling, tracking projects, invoicing, and some post-sale activation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES Include the following:
• Responsible for the daily administrative operations for The Director of Regional Sales
• Project manage campaigns through execution and distribution by coordinating with internal and external teams and stakeholders
• Acts as an extension of the sales team by assisting with product pricing, sales development, sales material creation, marketing communications, sponsorship proposals & recaps
• Diligently maintain and communicate timelines and scheduling of the various parts of campaign pre-sale process with stakeholders
• Build strong working relationships with internal and external teams
• Proven ability to multi-task and proactively follow up on multiple concurrent tasks and high priority requests
• Schedule appointments and prepare materials for client meetings
• Exhibits good interpersonal skills, collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
• Assist the Director of Regional Sales with pre and post-sales functions including memo billing, processing invoices for campaigns, check requests and payment reconciliation
• Assist in the vetting process for accounts across the region, pull historical spend, utilize Salesforce and deliver information to stakeholders in a clear, detailed way for the Director of Regional sales to review
We’re looking for someone with a passion for media, partnerships, and client/partner solutions. A collaborative spirit, results-oriented mindset, and ability to handle many projects at once are a must.
• Be able to work with minimal supervision on complicated and multi-pronged projects
• 1-3 years’ experience working in marketing, media, or a related field. Radio a plus
• Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
• Excellent presentation and proofing skills, strong attention to detail
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.)
• Experience with Workfront (f/k/a AtTask) desired
• College Degree preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
Please have interested candidates visit our web site at https://entercom.avature.net/careers/JobDetail?id=14381 to apply.
Consistent with our Equal Opportunity Program, we request that you advise us of any candidate, including disabled persons, minorities or women, you believe may be qualified for this position and advise interested parties to apply as indicated.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER