Hall Communications, Inc stations in New London-Norwich-Willimantic are searching for a Promotions Manager.
The Promotions Manager coordinates and executes station promotional activities for the programming and sales departments.
- Write and schedule promos for on air.
- Schedule promos with program directors and\or traffic department.
- Prepare contest recap for advertisers, send air checks to clients.
- Prepare e-mail and studio fact sheets for air talent with details of upcoming on-air contests and promotions. Prepare prizes for remotes.
- Enter winners’ names for major prizes into vPromotion for 1099 tax information.
- Welcome, congratulate and photograph winners of medium/large prizes.
- Coordinate and maintain all aspects of web site contesting including contest form design, social media, e-mail confirmation, selection of winner and winner’s prize fulfillment. Make sure concert information and calendar of events are up to date on web pages.
- Maintain all aspects of e-blast e-mail database, including entering new members, modify and deleting existing entries.
- Utilize E-mail to contact members with periodic e-mails. Write and send newsletter to members. Resolve e-mail bounce backs. Remotes/Vehicle/Scheduling
- Maintain supplies in station van (prizes-banners, forms) and coordinate promotional assistants and air talent for remotes. Provide van drivers and air talent with client contact information and directions to remotes. Contact client prior to remote.
- Making sure we have promotional photographs documenting our onsite presence at all outside events.
- Write and schedule promos for station contests, station remotes, music specials and charity/public service events.
- Write articles and collect material for Hall Communicator. (This duty is overseen by the Station Manager)
- Respond to all e-mails sent to station. Make sure listener comments with reply are saved in public file. Direct specific e-mails to the proper person. (This duty is overseen by the Program Directors)
- Respond to requests for promotions proposals from national clients in coordination with General Manager. Prepare proposals including contest dates and value. Attend client meetings with reps as requested by Sales Manager.
- Develop NTR opportunities with General Manager and present to sales staff.
- Attend all sales meetings, promotional meetings and department head meetings.
- Write and present promotional proposals and summaries.
- Develop sales materials with Sales Manager.
- Assist in production as needed. (voice over…etc)
- Develop a connection with local colleges for internship opportunities
- Attend and execute promotional aspects of all major station events.
HOW TO APPLY:
Because Hall Communications, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, we encourage members of minority groups and women to apply for this position. Please send resume to: Andy Russell, VP and General Manager, WWCTY-WICH-WKNL-WNLC, 40 Cuprak Road, Norwich, CT 06360 or via e-mail email@example.com