Townsquare Media Trenton (NJ101.5 FM-WKXW) is looking for full-time dynamic professionals to join our sales executives! Have a sense of what it takes to win? If you want to grow your career, can move at the speed of light and still have fun – Well then we want to talk to you.
- Prospect for qualified local and regional businesses, conduct thorough Customer Needs Analysis (C N A), present and close appropriate marketing solution programs. These programs may include any of Townsquare Media’s many assets for clients: Broadcast and Online radio, digital products such as display, streaming, loyalty programs, e-commerce, audience extension and digital marketing services
- Leverage our live event platform to sell sponsorship and sales programs to new and existing clients
Create new relationships with local and regional businesses in our area
- Work with local and corporate marketing teams to develop campaign support materials
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets
- Able to make integrated proposals that include key assets and capabilities that include core digital services
- Enter new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients into our CRM database
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success achieving monthly sales quotas consistently
- Provide insight and value to executive management to shape the future of our organization
- Strategically develop client presentations, utilizing above average presentation skills
- Goal oriented, a strong work ethic and a sense of what it takes to win is essential
- Ability to have basic understanding of how digital services work including: SEO/SEM, targeted ads including geo-fence, behavioral, mobile and website
- The successful candidate will be smart, curious, tenacious, entrepreneurial, independent, passionate, and enthusiastic, and work with urgency to meet deadlines.
- Strong desire to be coached, mentored, and developed while comfortable being an individual contributor.
- Comfortable with prospecting and cold calling.
- Ability to engage clients quickly and develop rapport
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Growth opportunity is great. TSM is a fast growing public company offering unlimited earning potential to our managers and salespeople
- Previous sales experience preferred but not required
- Associates/Bachelor’s business/marketing-related degree or equivalent experience
- Google Certifications is a plus
HOW TO APPLY:
- Highly Competitive Base Salary plus Uncapped Commission
- Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly contests
- 3 weeks of Vacation Time
- Company provided Laptop
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- High Energy Work Environment
- Opportunity for Upward Mobility
Please apply online at: http://www.townsquaremedia.com/careers/openings?gh_jid=1834029
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER